COMMENTS

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT WHEN YOU VISIT

THIS CAN BE DONE BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW EACH POST

Saturday 4 August 2012

"Laughing Skeletons"

St Peter and St Paul, Kedington, Suffolk

St Peter & St Paul, Kedington, Suffolk

I recently spent a week visiting Suffolk's churches and managed to photograph in excess of 80 over an 8 day period. I was exhausted at the end and had to invest in some new hard drives but it gave me a good reserve stock of images to use in this blog. Over the 8 days I saw some amazing things, but the one church which particularly sticks in my memory was Kedington and its array of skulls. They were in abundance and the above two were probably my favorite. Whether these were meant to look terrifying I'm not sure, to me they look as though they are sharing a joke to shouting obscenities at the gathered congregation. 

I'll include some of the others in later posts along with some of the other interesting features from this church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments about the blog and individual posts.